Over the past twelve months I’ve really got into podcasts. One of the things I love about them is I can be driving, or gardening or cooking and still listen to them. It feels very productive! Most of the ones I listen to are reading or writing related and they vary in length. I used to use the Apple Podcasts app to listen to them but this caused problems because my husband and I use the same iTunes library and log in so it would lose the place in the podcast if we were both listening to the same thing. Now I use Stitcher. So check out my favourite podcasts below.
- So You Want To Be A Writer with Valerie Khoo & Alison Tate
- The Author Biz with Stephen Campbell
- The Author Marketing Podcast with Jim Kukral
- The Creative Penn with Joanna Penn
- Dear Bitches, Smart Authors with Sarah Wendell & Jane Litte
If you’ve got a favourite podcast that I’ve missed, I’d love to hear about it in the comments.