I'm helping to present a five week course on how to write a novel for the Rockingham Writers Centre. It starts 27th April so you need to book soon.
This short course presented by three successful authors will cover the basics for beginner writers. Find out what you need to know about writing craft and the business of being a writer in today’s rapidly changing publishing world.
- Week 1 with Claire Boston - Starting Out
- Week 2 with Shona Husk - Plotting and Planning
- Week 3 with Claire Boston - Characterisation
- Week 4 with Teena Raffa-Mulligan - Rewriting and Editing
- Week 5 with Shona Husk - Publishing
For more details about each session click here.
When: 7-9 pm on Wednesdays, for five weeks commencing April 27 2016
Where: Rockingham Arts Centre, 11 Kent Street, Rockingham
Cost: $100 FoRAC members / $120 non-members
To register contact Bec at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0410 906 656.