I’ve recently received the rights back for The Texan Quartet. So what does that mean?
It means that Momentum (my original publisher) no longer has the right to publish them, and I can publish them myself.
So why would I do this?
Well there’s lots of reasons actually.
- This means I can offer What Goes on Tour (Book 1) for free to fans who sign up for my reader group.
- I can see my sales in real time. For example I can see that The Texan Quartet books have been bought 44 times on Amazon since I uploaded it
- I can change the pricing whenever I like (keep an eye out for a sale in the near future!)
- I can bundle the Texan Quartet all together like I did with the Flanagan Sisters (as soon as I get the cover!)
- I can update the What Goes on Tour cover to match the other ebook covers
It’s exciting to have the opportunity to play around with the series and see if I can market it to a new group of people. And I’ve been exploring the world of audio books of late, so I might even be able to create audio books of them too. There are lots of possibilities!